At Shoreline Therapy Group we offer individual, family, and group counselling options.
Individual therapy is a process through which people work one-to-one with a trained therapist or counsellor to:
- Explore feelings, beliefs, and behaviours
- Work through challenging life experiences or transitions
- Identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change
- Better understand themselves and others
- Set personal goals
- Work toward desired change
People seek therapy for a wide variety of reasons, from coping with major life changes, to addressing trauma, depression, or anxiety, to simply desiring personal growth and greater self-knowledge.
At Shoreline, it is up to you to decide what you would like to discuss during your time with your counsellor, we believe that you are the expert in your life and that you know what would be most important to address.
Shoreline counsellors are trained to support people to navigate a variety of concerns including:
Grief and Loss
We work with people across the lifespan and are able to provide a space that allows for any individual to feel safe and comfortable.
At Shoreline, Individual Therapy aims to be:
- Collaborative, compassionate, and client-directed
- Responsive to feedback